- What is the HBR Ascend Advisory Panel?
HBR Ascend is an exclusive circle of HBR Ascend users. As a member of the panel, you will have the opportunity to share your views and opinions with the editorial and product teams at HBR Ascend so we can better meet your needs. You will also participate in various research projects led by HBR Ascend.
- How do join the HBR Ascend Advisory Panel?
All you need to do is submit the registration form (Link) and your application is in!
If your membership is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email. You may also contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to join the panel or for any follow up questions.
- What would I need to do as an HBR Ascend Advisory Panel member?
As a member, you will be invited to participate in different surveys and research projects. Currently these surveys are all online but, in the future, we may include one-on-one or group interviews via phone or in-person sessions as well. We will let you know in advance as and when those are planned.
- Are there any rewards for participating?
By becoming a member of the HBR Ascend Advisory Panel, you are entitled to receive the following benefits:
- Content specially handpicked by the editor for the members of the panel.
- Rights to showcase your panel membership across your social media profiles.
- Early access to try out new product features on HBR Ascend.
- A letter of appreciation from HBR Ascend for your consistent participation.
Besides membership benefits, you will also special benefits every time you respond to a survey. These benefits will vary – but will typically include:
- Term defined free-trial for non-subscriber members of HBR Ascend or subscription extensions for HBR Ascend’s subscribers.
- Collection of articles, book chapters and/ or preview of upcoming content pieces from HBR Ascend.
- Downloadable E- books from Harvard Business Review Press.
- How will I be notified about surveys?
You will be notified through email.
- How often do I have to participate in the surveys?
We are not likely to contact you more than 3 – 4 times a year.
- What happens if I don’t respond to any surveys?
You are under no obligation to complete every survey we invite you to participate in, however, we do reserve rights to remove members if we consider them to be inactive. If you miss participating in 2 consecutive surveys, we will contact you to check if you wish to continue being a member.
- I have registered but have not yet received a survey.
We do not send all our surveys to every member. Recipients of the surveys are carefully selected to make sure that they are as relevant to our members as possible. If you wish to know more, you can contact us on: email@example.com
- Will my views be treated in confidence?
Individual responses to surveys will remain confidential and will be used for the purpose of market research only. We will not disclose your responses to third parties.
- Why do I need to share my personal details with HBR Ascend Advisory Panel?
The information you share will allow us to serve you surveys which match topics of your interest and are demographically relevant.
- Is my data safe with HBR Ascend Advisory Panel?
HBR Ascend maintains appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these steps to protect your personal information as much as we reasonably can, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network, or any storage of data, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- What if I don’t want to continue being a member of the panel?
You can opt out at any time. If you would like to leave the HBR Ascend Advisory Panel, simply click on the unsubscribe link in any email we send you and follow the on-screen instructions. Alternatively, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do I do if I have any questions or issues?
If you have any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org