The HBR Ascend Advisory Panel is operated by HBR Ascend whose registered office is: Harvard Business School Publishing; 20 Guest Street, Suite 700, Brighton, MA; 02135 USA.
By joining the HBR Ascend Advisory Panel, you, as a member agree to the following terms of membership and agree that each of these conditions applies forever and broadly with regard to HBR Ascend.
These terms are a legal agreement between you and HBR Ascend and can only be amended with a written agreement from HBR Ascend. For further information about these Terms of Membership, please write to us on email@example.com.
Membership Registration: HBR Ascend Advisory Panel is an exclusive circle of HBR Ascend users.
As a member of the panel, you will have the opportunity to share your views and opinions with HBR Ascend to help us better meet your needs. You will also participate in various research projects led by HBR Ascend.
To become a Member of the HBR Ascend Advisory Panel, you will need to complete the following process:
- Complete the advisory panel registration form.
If your membership is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Each individual must register from one email ID. Members found to be using multiple email ID’s may have their membership terminated. In case you have registered with multiple email ID’s by mistake, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org for corrections.
- Each survey response must be filled out the by the member only.
- Information filled out by you must be accurate, truthful, and complete.
- Membership of the advisory panel is exclusively for students and professionals; hence, you must be 18 or older.
- You cannot quote your membership as a “Professional Accomplishment,” other than specifically approved by HBR Ascend.
- All submissions belong to HBR Ascend. By accepting membership, you authorize HBR Ascend and Harvard Business Publishing to disclose, exploit, or otherwise use any submission, idea, concept, data or other submission from you, for any purpose, without compensation.
- HBR Ascend reserves the right to amend, delete, or add to these membership rules, and to modify or discontinue the advisory panel, in its sole discretion at any time.
We reserve the right to:
- Terminate your membership for any reason at any time. Likewise, you may terminate your membership at any time by notifying HBR Ascend. Grounds for termination include, but are not limited to, transmission of harmful data, code or other content; repeated inappropriate submissions; prolonged inactivity or non-responsiveness; or other conduct inconsistent with the objectives of the advisory panel.
Personal Info and Data Protection:
The HBR Ascend Advisory Panel, surveys and research activity relating to it will be managed by the staff of HBR Ascend
Contact us: You can write to us on email@example.com